Following each treatment at myskindesign, we will give you very comprehensive aftercare advice. However, if anything is not clear regarding our botox aftercare advice or you forget anything, please refer to the below.
Here are our expert pointers on Botox aftercare advice:
- Do not consume excessive alcohol for 24 hours after your treatment
- Do not do any significant exercise for 24 hours after your treatment
- Do not massage the areas treated
- Do not have any facial modvigil massages, facials or put any excessive pressure on the areas treated for 1 week after your treatment. This should include avoiding wearing any tight-fitting helmets.
- Do not go to sleep for 4 hours after your treatment, and try to sleep lying flat in bed the night after the procedure
- Try to exercise the muscles treated for 4 hours after your treatment. So keep smiling, frowning etc.
- If you get any small bruises do apply ice and arnica cream. Mineral based make up can be applied immediately after your treatment
- If you bruise easily, you may want to take arnica tablets for 1 day before the procedure and for 5 days afterwards.
- Try to avoid sunbeds and saunas for 3-4 days after your treatment.
- In the case of underarm sweating treatment, do not use any deodorant for 24 hours.
If there is anything which is not clear, or if you are not sure that results have come up to your expectations, do contact us and arrange a free 2 week follow up.